Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My B'day ~

hmm..... my b'day... hehe..... when 12am i receive a lot of msg n FS comment... haha... thx my fren~ (morning no activty) then ho.. til afternoon we go star cineplex watch the movie name twilight.... kaka... n i saw kah sing n camellia wit watch the same movie wit us... haha...... then ho... me jaron sze hui lin go shopping at spring.... hehe...... they bought me a b'day present.. haha... thx guyz..... we ate ice-cream gok... kaka...... saw a lot of old fren and wat u knw... i meet tiok pik ai....  sze jaron them all kaciao me til ...= = ....then til everning.... i meet all of them at BDC shuang tian there...... they celebrate my b'day there.... kaka... a lot of fun but this is the 1st time tat i celeb witout cakes..... hehe.. nvm...kaka....I show u how we ate ice-ceam at there... swt...=.="

Some pic from spring~

 
  
this is how we ate at steamboat... kaka.......
 
 
this JAC ,FAT... dn't get mad wor....kaka

 
  
ice-cream... haha..... we all sure fat fat fat.....^^ 
Thanks guyz~

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday ric zai!! :p
And Merry Christmas oso! x)

RicZai said...

haha... thxthx ....^^ merry christmas too~