Tuesday, December 16, 2008

haiz.....

sometime....... i feel very tired..... many thing... i should't did but i did it...... something i dn't want this happen but i cn't stop it ....haiz..... how come....?? 2day.... wat a bored day... but i on my msn.. jz lik din on.... tired leh.... i changed myself alrdy.... myself accually lik ply on9 games.... but til now.... i din even open it n ply..... y? how come.... haiz..... wat thing change me?? i got many question 2 ask myself y i become like this? but stil dn't knw the answer.....
T.T haiz...... maybe... i feel tat i jz lost some1 beside me.... o she jz leave..... haiz...... i dn't knw wat i wanna say accually.... tat feeling......erm....... i jz dn't wan repeat the history...... WHY?

6 comments:

GeralynSze said...

wat happen to u?????? aikz...

RicZai said...

donno leh.....swt...=.="

Sue Ann said...

now i oso din touch my piney lo. Same like u le no mood. ):

RicZai said...

y wor... i tot piney a lot of boy boy in game ... kaka.... i feel tired of PW liao.... ><

Sue Ann said...

haha *high five*!! Where got alot of boy boy wor. Dun have at all lol :P

RicZai said...

"high five" haha.... keke.... +U+U la~ la~ la~