Sunday, November 23, 2008

camp camp

haha.... thx to every ajk n st.john i can join this camp loh... i receive a lot of exp from tat camp...
got good got bad... many ppl say Eric very bad some say Eric u r very good accually i also dn't know y i m a bad n good ... some time i feel ho.... i help too much my fren scold...if i dn't help i jz see them keep doing the wrong thing... i try 2 correct it but some ppl control me n stop me... haiz....
i jz try to do thing in my way... nt that ppl wanna comment me how 2 do.... i jz do wat i should do 2 help this camp 2 run smoothly but....... at last stil ok....... i jz wish to help this camp can also help st.john.... i dn't knw y i will be good...... come 2 good.... lol... kind ? i also dn't knw..... haiz...... i can't think my good thing leh.... dn't knw y? maybe..... i nt good enuf...... i jz can oni help...... n ho i nt been control lol...... 1st time in blog wrote this..... = =

0 comments: